is a non-invasive treatment that substantially increases the amount of oxygen in a person’s bloodstream, promoting stem cell mobilization and repairing damaged tissue to heal wounds internal and external wounds in the body. Because it’s a versatile therapy that can be utilized by a wide range of patients, including diabetics and those who’ve experienced a concussion, a stroke, or cancer treatments, it is often incorporated into a variety of health optimization and recovery plans.
After understanding how HBOT can be of benefit, it is natural to ask how much such a powerful health tool will cost. The answer is that it depends.
HOW MUCH DOES HYPERBARIC OXYGEN THERAPY COST?
The patient out-of-pocket cost of HBOT will vary depending upon a number of important factors, including the condition or reason for care, the specific insurance plan, and the severity of symptoms. Here is a breakdown of these three major determinants that play a significant role in its cost:
WHETHER THE CONDITION IS CONSIDERED ON-LABEL OR OFF-LABEL There are several illnesses and injuries for which the FDA has approved the use of HBOT. These are known as on-label conditions, and include:
- Radiation tissue damage
- Diabetic lower extremity wounds (diabetic foot ulcers)
- Failed skin grafts and flaps
- Crush injury & other acute traumatic ischemias
- Necrotizing soft tissue infection
- Carbon monoxide poisoning and smoke inhalation
- Central retinal artery occlusion
- Non-healing wounds
- Gas gangrene
- Decompression sickness
- When a procedure is FDA-approved, it’s often covered by the patient’s insurance.
- Notably, consultation appointments are covered by insurance. We recommend patients come in for a consult to learn more about HBOT and for us to learn more about their medical history to best determine the course of treatment and what coverage opportunities may exist.
- In this case, the cost per treatment will generally range between $250-$600 per treatment depending on a few factors, including the number of sessions and depending on the Sevier of the patient condition. Treatment Durations: 60 minutes Price $250-$600 per treatment
Our herbal steamer treatment improves blood circulation, lowers blood pressure, reduces stress, clears congestion, promotes skin health, and detox aid, increases weight loss in workout recovery, loosens stiff joints, burns calories, boosts your immune system, and removes toxins.
Price ranges: $40 – $160
Shungnite Stone Ankle & Foot TherapyIf you are having lower leg, ankle, or foot issues, our Shungnite energy stone therapy is a great modality to help alleviate foot pain and discomfort. We will do a foot analysis to determine exactly where the pain areas are and if there are any contributors to that pain.
Shungnite Stone Reduces InflammationShungnite reduces inflammation and lower levels of inflammatory markers, including cytokines or proteins involved in inflammation. Shungnite relieves stress and detoxifies your body. It’s believed to soak up negative energy and balance emotions. Because of this benefit, scientists speculated that Shungnite might be useful for inflammatory diseases. Again, more research is necessary. Peppermint can be used internally or topically on the skin. Peppermint oil and your massage experience can help improve headaches, reduce muscle inflammation, and help soothe joint pain. The cannabinoids in CBD massage oil help to reduce inflammation and soothes muscles. This makes it very effective at providing relief from painful joints and muscles. People dealing with chronic pain, arthritis, back pain, and so much more can reap the many benefits of a CBD oil massage.
Paraffin wax is a natural emollient that helps make skin supple and soft. When applied to the skin, it adds moisture and continues to boost the moisture levels of the skin after the treatment is complete. It can also help open pores and remove dead skin cells.
Guided Steps For Ankle & Foot Therapy
- Foot Analysis
- Warm Foot Herbs and Bath
- Apply CBD or Peppermint Oil
- Shungnite Energy Stone Massage
- Paraffin Wax Treatment Feels Heavenly
Price ranges: $75 to $600
Infrared Red Light Ozone Therapy Capsule
The Sauna Steam Spa Capsules series, along with the beauty and wellness spa capsule series and the therapy heating series, is primarily designed for pain management treatments. These innovative healthcare physical therapy solutions offer detox and skin-tightening rejuvenation benefits. While light therapy is not a cure-all, it has demonstrated efficacy in reducing various troublesome symptoms. These include those associated with painful arthritis and depression, such as lack of energy, sleep disturbances, anxiety, and feelings of sadness, hopelessness, and irritability.
Price range: $65 to $780